Tuesday, September 1, 2015

How to make a Minion girl with Play-Doh.






Hi, this is Granny B. and I love to show you how to make your own Minion girl with
Play-Doh.
You can follow my instructional videos on You Tube, it is for free of course and so much fun.
I don't know about you, but when I saw the Minions for the first time, I just fell in love with them.
You will need : A. a plastic jar or a plastic cup ( for a solid base)
                         B. Play-Doh, the colors depend on which Minion you like to create
                             ( I will show you in my You Tube videos which ones you need)
                         C. A dough roller (out of the kitchen) and a little Play-Doh roller
                         D. A little Play-Doh cutter ( not sharp)
                         E. A cap of a bottle ( to create the eyes)
That is it.
In my next post I will add photos of the items you need, o.k.?

Now, go to my videos on You Tube, choose the Minions you love to make
and get started....
Here is the link to my videos, just copy and paste this link in the browser....




https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEmGnmXAQ8YfZPujlLHIOgA


                          

No comments:

Post a Comment